Monday, June 06, 2005

Shopping Cat Seat Cover

Here's one of those shopping cart seat covers I've been making lately. This one was for someone that Mom works with...

It's lined on the inside with a super soft Batik flannel and the outside is a fushia denim. It includes a matching flannel blanket that has a loop on it so you can attach it to one of the toy loops and a matching squeaker heart shaped toy with a loop on it too.

This is the included stuff sack bag I made to use for storing the cover. It slings over a shoulder comfortably.

1 Comments:

At 4:12:00 PM , Anonymous Rebecca Reidy said...

I know this is an old post for you but I was wondering if I could get this patten from you. It looks super cute and I love the carrying bag too.

rlreidy@cox.net

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home