Thursday, July 07, 2005

Five things you may not know about me

I've decided that I would make this subject a monthly installment to my Blog. So here are five things that you may not know about me.

1-I don't like peas, I mean I hate them. I know hate is a strong word but they are yucky!
2-I think that peanut butter and chocolate are awesome separate but together they are gross!
3-The sound of change jingling is a pocket stocks me in my tracks since it reminds me of my grandfather who always jingled is pocket change and pill box as a habit. I makes me smile since I take it as a sign he's still watching out for me.
4-I love to watch mountains not move for hours on end!
5-I'm a sucker for Muscadine grape wine, the smell of it reminds me of my great grandfather.

1 Comments:

At 10:16:00 AM , Blogger LLH said...

Yeah, the sound "stops" me too, for the same reason. Sometimes when I was having a bad night at work, the lights would glow brighter for a few seconds and I swear I could smell Pa. It would always make me smile and warm my heart, then the lights would dim back to normal and things didn't seem so bad anymore.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home