Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Five things you may not know about me

Now for the August installment of this topic...

1] I love the way my husband smells when he's all sweaty.

2] I want to learn how to knit just so I can knit cute sweaters for my pups!

3] I'm looking forward to moving for many reasons but perhaps the most odd reason is my love of organizing and packing! I can't wait to get everything in order and lined up just so, and I'll finally have enough space to do it right!

4] We still have not put our wedding photos in an album and we are going on our fourth anniversary!

5] I worked at Baxter State Park for two summers and I loved it! Check it out in my links list.

1 Comments:

At 4:20:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL same here!! I would say that the first three things apply to me too :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home