Tuesday, December 12, 2006

5 Things for December

1-I have had this song stuck in my head since I first heard it.
Funny Bunny Song
2-I can't wait to get baking my gingerbread men. I'm very crazy and they must all be dresses/decorated the same as each other. I love the orderly fashion of adding all the eyes then all mouths, then all the buttons. Each feature is added in one long asembly line. The engineer in Chuck is so proud of my production.
3-I just put my Christmas sheets on the bed, now it's Christmas every time I go to sleep! Of course they are Holly sheets!
4-My neighbors and I are boycotting the stupid homeowners association rule of white lights only for outside decorations and are instead going a little naughty! But they are all white lights!
5-My favorite cold weather drink is a toss up between hot cocoa with buttershots and hot apple cider with captain morgan's spiced rum.

3 Comments:

At 11:40:00 AM , Blogger LLH said...

LMAO I've seen/heard that song b4 but I can't remember where...it's so cute...poor sad bunny!!

 
At 11:55:00 AM , Blogger LLH said...

By the way...you still didn't post the pics, slacker..."LOSER"!!!!

 
At 9:17:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ack! that song is now stuck in MY head! but it's a cute bunny so it's ok ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home