Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Isn't it werid...



Isn't is werid what will set you off on a crying fit? I was re organizing our camping equiptment now that the camping season for us is over it was time to pack it up until next year so I pulled out an my old plastic trunk and went through some of my old gear that really has not seen the light of day since I packed it up post-Maine and what do I find?

Bet you can't guess that it is so I'll tell you. That is the top of my large backpack, the one I only use for long week trips. the top is removeable and can be used as a large fanny pack. See that fuzzy stuff on it? That would be hair, cat hair to be more exact. Yep that's Lewy's hair. I nearly burst into tears...

Amazing what can bring back a flood of memories...
RIP my dear fuzzy face. You and your gum rubbing, old-fat-man sitting, door knocking, pillow hogging self are greatly missed.

1 Comments:

At 8:16:00 AM , Blogger LLH said...

It's weird, I was just thinking about Lewis Thomas Galackowitz the other day myself. I miss him and Ellyn Renee Dean...and of course my precious Princess Buttercup Fluffybutt. It's still painful to see pics of her, or see her box. I'm truly hoping that passes soon, or at least eases some, it's making me feel guilty, but my heart breaks all over again every time I look at her pics, then the tears flow.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home