Friday, July 08, 2005

Need a skirt?

I have a friend that asked me to make her a skirt like one I had already made. It is made from a light weight dark brown cotton eyelite. It ties at the left hand side. I lined the back panel for modesty but the two side panels are unlined since they over lap and the lining was not needed. It is unhemmed currently since I was going to hem it to her desired length. She then flaked and does not want it now that it is finished and so here I am with a skirt that is slightly too small for me and no $ for my hard work. So I present it to you in blog land...if anyone would like to trade me for something they have made in return for this item leave me a comment. I'll hem it for you to the length you want or you can do it yourself.
Photo:

Demensions:
11 inches across the top, wrapped
34 inches across the top, unwrapped
25 inches long, unhemmed
It's really cute and I love my version of this but I don't need two and as I said it's too small for me anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home