Thursday, August 18, 2005

Lucy and Sally Are So Lucky!

So I did a little sewing for a friend's dog in exchange for some knitting for my pups. She really blew my expectations away!

What I sent (not pictured is a purple fleece scarf with a daisy applique). Yes this is a kimono complete with sash and wig! Also included is a leash, pearl necklace, scarf,and bandana.


Here's what she made, two multi colored sweaters, one orange sweater, one grey sweater with chenille trim, a felted worm and a felted flower.





The orange sweater is imakite's own design. I love it! I might have to get her to make two of this design for Mom's min pins

3 Comments:

At 6:56:00 PM , Blogger Christina said...

Actually, all of them were my own designs, the orange one was the only label I thought to put that on :)

I just pmed you back about the sweaters on Craftster.

ImAKite

 
At 10:55:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

they were so cute! what did you make the kimono wig out of?

 
At 3:30:00 PM , Blogger HHH said...

the wig from a supper soft black yarn, on a stif felt circle with elastic chin strap. the flower was felt.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home