Thursday, August 18, 2005

Lucy and Sally Are So Lucky!

So I did a little sewing for a friend's dog in exchange for some knitting for my pups. She really blew my expectations away!

What I sent (not pictured is a purple fleece scarf with a daisy applique). Yes this is a kimono complete with sash and wig! Also included is a leash, pearl necklace, scarf,and bandana.


Here's what she made, two multi colored sweaters, one orange sweater, one grey sweater with chenille trim, a felted worm and a felted flower.





The orange sweater is imakite's own design. I love it! I might have to get her to make two of this design for Mom's min pins

4 Comments:

At 6:56:00 PM , Blogger Christina said...

Actually, all of them were my own designs, the orange one was the only label I thought to put that on :)

I just pmed you back about the sweaters on Craftster.

ImAKite

 
At 10:55:00 AM , Blogger LaSandri said...

they were so cute! what did you make the kimono wig out of?

 
At 3:30:00 PM , Blogger HHH said...

the wig from a supper soft black yarn, on a stif felt circle with elastic chin strap. the flower was felt.

 
At 4:31:00 AM , Blogger grant36elisa said...

Are you Alone? If you are click here to meet and start dating some of the best people that will give you what you want for free in your local area. did I mention that this is a Free Service

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home