Thursday, January 26, 2006

I was tagged!

My buddy Sandri tagged me for the the meme of 4. So here it goes...

4 jobs that you have had in your lifetime
* Trail Crew Leader-I built and worked on hiking trails in Baxter State Park in Maine and worked on the search and rescue team
* Video Store Assistant Manager- I hired all my friends and got paid to hang out with them, play video games, and watch movies
* Shoes salesman- The worst 6 months of my life! I hate other people's feet!
* Gourmet Cookware/Kitchenware Shop- I loved working there: yummy food, learning great techniques, discounts on everything for the kitchen, I love to cook.
4 movies that you could watch over and over
* Old cheesy horror movies- Halloweens and Nightmare on Elm Streets are my favorite or anything with Zombies
* Breakfast at Tiffanys or anything with AH
* Clerks! If you every worked at a video store you will love this one, or anything by Kevin Smith
* Anything with Carey Grant or Jimmy Stewart
4 places that you have lived (in order, omitting most current places of residence)
* Wellington, OH
* Mebane, NC
* Raleigh, NC
* Millinocket, ME
4 TV shows that you love to watch
* CSI the original only- I love to critique their poor laboratory techniques
* Buffy the Vampire Slayer-sucker even for the re-runs, I LOVE SPIKE!
*LOST
* Inside the actor's studio
4 places that you have been on vacation
* Orlando, FL
* The Bay of Fundy, Canada
* Mount Mitchell State Park, NC-Where my husand and I got engaged
* Chatham, MA
4 websites that you visit daily
* monster.com-the job search is still on
* yahoo
* charleston.net-for local news and the local job listings
* imdb.com- for any good movie buff
4 of your favorite foods
* chocolate anything!
* steak
* anything with caramel
* Italian food
4 places that you would rather be right now
* Maine
* working!
* hiking with my hubby and pups
* lounging in my parents pool with them, my husband, the pups, and a few dozen umbrella drinks!
4 bloggers who you are tagging
* Leslie
* Liquid Paper
* Poohza
* that's really all I know for bloggers except Sandri who tagged me!

1 Comments:

At 11:41:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

rock on cheesy horror movies!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home