Thursday, April 06, 2006

The great Mountain Wedding Cake

Ok Ok so I know I've been MIA for awhile! Sorry! I'll try to make it up soon.

First off the new job is going great I'll elaborate more in another post but I really want to post the pics of the wedding cake I did last week.

So here they are:













And here it is with the beautiful cake cover Chuck made for it. It was an outdoor wedding and I wanted to ensure the cake stayed bug free and if you have ever been to an outdoor wedding here in Charleston and seen the cake covered in dead nats you'd understand!









I don't think I did too bad either considering we lost water the night I was baking and had to run to the store for bottled water just to wash dishes and such so I could finish! There was a major water line break here that night and we were without water for about 12 hours or so.

1 Comments:

At 9:54:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow that cake is cool! :) i love the dogs! -- glad you're back!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home