Monday, July 11, 2005

I Love Horror Flicks

So one of the things my husband and I have in common is our great love of horror flicks, thank goodness for both of us. We love the cheesy ones and the good hair standing up on the back of your neck ones too. So thins weekend we went to check out the latest installment of the J Horror films, Dark Water. It was really very good. No blood and guts but good suspense and excellent film making for the feel!

I got me thinking about having a horror movie review once we get into our new place. Perhaps like the first or second weekend of October having a three movie showing of some of our favorites for a select group of film fan friends. Complete with gory foods and all.

1 Comments:

At 4:23:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE horror flicks, too! another thing we have in common :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home