Thursday, April 06, 2006

5 things you may not know about me April!

1-I finally got a great new job. I really like it and am having a really great time too.

2-Sally is in Puppy kindergarten now and is doing great especially since we all thought she was a little dopey and dense.

3-With my new job I'm redoing the whole office since I work from home. So the new desk arrived today and Chuck's going to help me put it together and add shelves to the walls above the door ways for displaying my NCSU memorabilia and my turtle and pez collections. Photos to follow!

4-I cut my hair short again

5-I planted all kinds of great flowers in my yard! I'm going to take pics this weekend so I'll post em up. Got some really great different looking plants too. Also I made the font door garden an all read and white garden in honor of the great and mighty NCSU Wolfpack!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home